Pro Fight Team Coaches
- Carlson Gracie Black Belt ’92
- Sensei Jack Williams Judo BB
- 1st Carlson Gracie BB to open school in U.S.
- UFC Magazine “The Top 100 Coaches in MMA (2012)
- BJJ National Champion
- MMA Pioneer
- UFC Veteran
- Extreme Fighting HW Champion
- WEC Featherweight Champion
- 6x UFC veteran
- 8x WEC veteran
- AFC Featherweight Champion
- Ranked #1 in bodogFIGHT,
- 35 career MMA fights.
- 9x UFC veteran
- WEF Lightweight Champion
- RSF Lightweight Champion.
- 35 professional MMA fights
- BJJ Black Belt
- 2008 Olympian
- 2x NCAA Champion
- 4x NCAA Finalist
- Hodge Trophy Winner
- Won the Ivan Yarygin Memorial Golden Grand Prix & Alexander Medved Invitational
- Senior National title in freestyle at 120 kg.
- One of America’s most accomplished heavyweghts at both freestyle and folkstyle wrestling
- 6 pro MMA fights – record 5 wins 1 loss
Vitelmo Katel Kubis
- Trained Under Master Noguchi
- Muay Thai record 61-4
- Pro MMA record 8-4-1
Thiago “Pitbull” Alves
- 22x UFC Veteran
- Noted for his viscous leg attacks
- Pro MMA record 22-11
- Coaching/training professional fighters for more than 15 years.
- Former Director of Boxing for the PAL Boxing program located in Hackensack, New Jersey.
- Member of notable boxing trainer Oscar Suarez’ coaching team.
- Has worked with elite level boxers from both the United States and Brasil.
- His style is described as being a creative, effective and efficient method of striking
Dyah Ali Davis
- Competes in the Super-Middleweight division.
- Son of 76′ boxing Olympic Gold medalist Howard Davis Jr.
- Career boxing record of 25-4-1
- Former NABF Super-Middleweight champ.
- UFC Veteran
- SPIRIT MC Middleweight Champion
- 30 plus years of martial arts training
- 5th Degree Black Belt (Degerberg International MMA Blend) August 2015 Chicago
- 4th Degree Black Belt WKF (World Kenpo Federation) 1996
- 3rd Degree Black Belt IKKA (International Kenpo Karate Association) 1993
- 2nd Degree Black Belt (American Freestyle Karate) 1987
- 11 Pro MMA Fights
Luciano Dos Santos
- 18 Pro MMA Fights
- Trained Under Master Noguchi and Katel Kubis
- Philly Style of Boxing
- Licensed Cut Man
- Trainer of numerous boxers
- 2x National Collegiate Boxing Champion
- 3x All-American
- Trained by the legendary Willie Reddish
- Learned Boxing in the Gyms of Philly
- Carlson Gracie Black Belt since 1997.
- BJJ World Champion Multiple
- NAGA Superfight Winner
- GQ Superfight Winner
- SWO Champ
- ADCC Invitee.
Strength & Conditioning Coach
•Sports Medicine and Exercise Science Degree from Alabama State University
•Certified Functional Movement Specialist (FMS)
•Certified ACE Instructor
•Former Division 1 football player
•Former Professional MMA fighter
•Awarded S&C coach of the year 2012-2013