Adult / Parent Rules
- All members must sign in at the front desk.
- Membership must be current, before you or your child can train.
- Please make sure you / your child are on time for class.
- Parents must supervise their child at all times – before and after class.
- If you drop your child off, please pick them up ON-TIME.
- Please understand we are not a daycare. ATT Staff is not responsible for supervising any siblings or unattended kids.
- Children not in class must be supervised at all times. Running around, yelling, or being disruptive is not permitted.
- Children are NOT allowed in the weight area, unless in class with an instructor.
- Make sure your child’s uniform is clean and ready for class.
- Keep your child home if they’re sick.
- Please don’t teach your child any moves you might know or have seen. They could be dangerous.
- Don’t yell instructions to your child during class. This is a distraction to all students.
- If you’d like to speak with your child, please do so during the water breaks.
- Please pick-up and properly dispose of any water bottles or snacks, in the trash cans provided.
- Keep cell phones off or on vibrate while class is in session.
- This is a drug / smoke free environment. Anyone under the influence will be asked to leave.
- No weapons of any kind are permitted in the academy.
- Promotions are based on: Attendance, Knowledge and Application of Techniques, Knowledge of Class Rules, Overall Attitude, etc.
- The day of belt promotions is NOT the day to discuss your child’s rank with the instructor’s or staff.
- Belt testing fee must be paid prior to belt testing to receive belt and certificate.
- If you have questions, please make an appointment to discuss at an appropriate time. Not the day of promotion.
- Everyone progresses at their own rate. Keep a positive attitude!
- Show respect by bowing before entering and leaving the mat.
- Shoes must be worn when walking around the academy.
- Shoes are NEVER permitted on the mats.
- If late, wait for the instructor’s permission before entering class.
- Always be respectful to your instructors and training partners.
- Address Instructors by: Master, Coach, Sir / Ma’am.
- Come to class with a clean uniform and ready to train.
- Fingernails / toenails must be clipped and long-hair tied back. No Jewelry.
- This is a Bully-Free Zone! Bullying will not be tolerated!
- Speak with your instructor if there’s a problem in class.
- Do not distract other students during class.
- No gum, food or drinks are allowed on the mat.
- No Playing on Turf.
- When class has ended, wait for your parents on the bleachers.
- Training is a privilege – Come to class and try YOUR best!
- NEVER use your techniques on others, unless it’s a self-defense situation.
Remember belts are earned not given!
- No sparring or rolling without an instructor present.
- American Top Team is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please leave your valuables at home or locked in a locker.
- Locker room locks must be removed each day – If not, they will be cut and removed.
- No filming of any classes (pro, adult, or kid) without prior and proper consent.
- No pets of any kind allowed in facility
- Only certified ATT instructors from this facility, are allowed to conduct private lessons.
- Please be mindful, if a Kickboxing or Fitness class is in session when using weights or heavy bags.
- Do not leave your vehicle overnight in our parking lot. It will be towed.
- Please use front doors when entering and exiting the facility. Do not use side doors unless an emergency.
- Be respectful to staff, instructors and other members.
- We strive to keep our facility as clean as possible – please help us keep it that way.
Weight / Striking Area
- Shoes and Shirts are a must when working out in the weight room / cardio area..
- Alert front desk if a machine is broken or damaged.
- No children allowed in weight / striking area unless in class with a instructor.
- Wipe down all benches and cardio machines after use.
- Please re-rack and put away all weights and dumbbells
- Due to the high temperatures, please consult with your physician prior to using.
- Stay hydrated! Drink water before and after using the sauna.
- Do not pour any water or liquid on the rocks! This is a dry sauna and will damage the unit.
- Members should limit their usage to 10 minutes at a time.
- Clothing is required.
- Minors must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
It’s our goal to provide a safe, clean, and fun training environment, for all our members.
Please respect the rules. If you have any questions – please speak to our front desk staff.